Digital Webbing Forums

Digital Webbing Forums (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Artist Showcase (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sean's Thread of Coloured Stuff (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182266)

SeanE 02-14-2021 09:22 AM

Sean's Thread of Coloured Stuff
 
Since the actual Colourists sub forum isn't even visible on DW anymore, and I'm the only joker posting anything there, I'm moving to here...

New pic --> Ultimate Vision
pencils by Brandon 'Brando' Peterson
fan colours by me

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1613307948

Metalni 02-14-2021 12:17 PM

Awesome guys!

artsnake 02-14-2021 01:25 PM

great as always. thanks for posting.

SeanE 02-17-2021 09:50 AM

Zombies vs Cheerleaders
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1613569278

pencils by Mike Debalfo, inks by Ben Jones, colours by me.

I started the flats on this one in 2011!... and then it just sat there, and I fiddled with it, left it, did some more, left it again... and so on. But now it's done!

I like how I did the balloons...

pandayboss 02-19-2021 11:18 AM

Nice work!:bounce:

SeanE 02-26-2021 08:12 AM

Ultimate FF4
 
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1614340284

Ultimate FF4 <-- new pic!! 🙂

Pencils by Eric Basaldua, inks by Jay Devasier (supernoobinks on D/art), flats by Trinity Matthews and colours by me

Another one from the "on hold" vault. I started to colour this one back in 2013 and then it just sat there, until now.

SageGod 03-03-2021 01:05 AM

Awesome work!

SeanE 03-03-2021 09:27 AM

Thor
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1614777487

Pencils by Billy Tan, inks by Matt 'Batt' Banning, fan colours by me

jeffchris50 03-07-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanE (Post 1885572)
Since the actual Colourists sub forum isn't even visible on DW anymore, and I'm the only joker posting anything there, I'm moving to here...

New pic --> Ultimate Vision
pencils by Brandon 'Brando' Peterson
fan colours by me

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1613307948

Great coloring work as always, Sean!

jeffchris50 03-07-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanE (Post 1885595)
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1613569278

pencils by Mike Debalfo, inks by Ben Jones, colours by me.

I started the flats on this one in 2011!... and then it just sat there, and I fiddled with it, left it, did some more, left it again... and so on. But now it's done!

I like how I did the balloons...

Gorgeous work, Sean!!

jeffchris50 03-07-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanE (Post 1885642)
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1614340284

Ultimate FF4 <-- new pic!! 🙂

Pencils by Eric Basaldua, inks by Jay Devasier (supernoobinks on D/art), flats by Trinity Matthews and colours by me

Another one from the "on hold" vault. I started to colour this one back in 2013 and then it just sat there, until now.

Niiiiiiiice!!!

jeffchris50 03-07-2021 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanE (Post 1885655)
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1614777487

Pencils by Billy Tan, inks by Matt 'Batt' Banning, fan colours by me

::thunderous applause::

SeanE 03-13-2021 09:48 AM

Harley Quinn
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1615643064

Harley Quinn <-- new pic 🙂
pencils and inks by Fred Benes, colours by me

usp78 03-14-2021 07:39 PM

Amazing stuff!

SeanE 03-19-2021 11:38 PM

King pin
 
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1616211363

pencils by Max Raynor
fan colours by me

Metalni 03-20-2021 03:16 AM

Really, really good mate!

JAM 03-27-2021 09:02 AM

Love your colors/coloring Sean, looking good as always!

JAM......................

SeanE 03-31-2021 09:46 AM

Hawkeye
 
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1617198177

pencils (and inks?) by Neal Adams
fan colours by me

SeanE 04-06-2021 05:43 AM

Fathom
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1617608580

pencils = Mike Turner
inks = Joe Weems
fan colours by me

SeanE 04-16-2021 12:49 AM

Batman
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1618548430

pencils and inks by Tyler Kirkham
colours by me

jeffchris50 04-18-2021 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanE (Post 1885756)
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1617198177

pencils (and inks?) by Neal Adams
fan colours by me

Damn fine work, Sean!! Neal Adams is still one of the modern masters when it comes to foreshortening and forced perspective, but YOUR colors just make it look that much better!

jeffchris50 04-18-2021 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanE (Post 1885777)
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1617608580

pencils = Mike Turner
inks = Joe Weems
fan colours by me

More great work, Sean! You’ve got the formula for skin tones down perfectly! The only thing I would’ve done was make the rock formation a little cooler so Fathom and the water around her looked that much warmer.

jeffchris50 04-18-2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanE (Post 1885815)
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1618548430

pencils and inks by Tyler Kirkham
colours by me

Always great to see you color The Batman, Sean!

SeanE 04-20-2021 08:27 AM

supergirl
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1618920258

pencils by Mike Turner
inks by Joe Weems
fan colours by me

Everyone seems to have her flying in space above the Earth, so I did her flying over some snowy mountains...

jeffchris50 04-20-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanE (Post 1885844)
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1618920258

pencils by Mike Turner
inks by Joe Weems
fan colours by me

Everyone seems to have her flying in space above the Earth, so I did her flying over some snowy mountains...

Great colour work, Sean, but, damn, someone needs to give that girl a piece of cake or something!! Poor girl’s absolutely anorexic.

SeanE 04-26-2021 08:54 AM

Black Widow
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1619441069

pencils and inks by Leno Cavalho, colours by me

I've never done a Black Widow pic before now :)

SeanE 05-08-2021 02:32 AM

Mightor
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1620454976

pencils and inks by Richard Bonk, colours by me

Who remembers this old series? :)

artofadamlumb 05-08-2021 08:01 AM

Nice work Sean.
 
Glad to see you are still colouring,
:)
www.artofadamlumb.com

artofadamlumb 05-08-2021 08:02 AM

This is cool.

SeanE 05-17-2021 08:45 AM

Shanna
 
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1621253218

pencils by Diego Bernard, inks by K-Omer on d/art, colours by me

SeanE 06-05-2021 11:36 PM

Bane vs Batman
 
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1622901493

pencils by David Finch
inks by...???
fan colours by me

SeanE 06-13-2021 05:40 AM

Storm
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1623568862

Pencils by David Finch
inks by LeBeau Underwood
fan colours by me

SeanE 06-26-2021 06:50 AM

Lara
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1624702946

pencils by Andy Park, inks by Jon Sibal, colours by me

SeanE 07-08-2021 04:10 AM

Hulk Asunder
 
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1625731726

pencils by Marc Silvestri, inks by Joe Weems, flats by Jotazombie, fan colours by me

SeanE 07-16-2021 07:24 AM

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1626005619

pencils by Marc Silvestri, inks by Joe Weems, flats by Jotazombie, fan colours by me

SeanE 07-23-2021 09:55 AM

Riot Shell
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1627048273

pencils and inks by Jordan Gunderson, fan colours by me.

This has sat flatted and part shaded for years on my hard drive so I thought I'd better finish it off.

SeanE 08-02-2021 03:10 AM

Punchline
 
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1627865140

pencils by Raymond Gay, inks by Jeremy Clark, fan colours by me

SeanE 08-20-2021 09:08 AM

Harley Quinn
 
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1629635098

pencils by Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau, colours by me.

There was so much you had to add for yourself to the lineart to this one. The gold trim on the jacket, the belt studs, the "Daddy's Lil' Monster' on the shirt, the red top to the shirt, the "good night' on the bat, the logo on the gun, the jacket zipper, the stripes on the cuffs, the fish-net texture for the stockings (which has two different texture grids to it)...

And then the background itself where I couldn't think of anything that looked ok, so just went with the 'mugshot scale' that I did on a HQ pic earlier this year. But as you can see, Harley's been getting busy with the jail guards. ��

SeanE 09-10-2021 03:01 AM

Wonder Woman
 
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...4GY4wCL9Nknp_A

pencils by Jim Lee, inks by "El Rio", fan colours by me

SeanE 09-29-2021 01:51 AM

Superman Commission
 
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...cKZq1FQN4Kx5JE

pencils and inks by Ian Churchill, paid commission colours by me


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1997-2015 Digital Webbing, LLC