Digital Webbing Forums

Digital Webbing Forums (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/index.php)
-   DW Group Project (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   HOME STRETCH!!! possible help needed... (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180082)

SSTiger 04-19-2018 07:41 AM

Could you send me the non-lettered version as well? There could be a dedication/introduction page (or both) and a color-filtered version of the cover would work better as the background image for it rather than some generic black background.

12013 04-20-2018 03:37 AM

Before everyone get a little to far ahead of themselves...the cover was offered and assigned to Matt Triano. He has told me he will have time to draw something by the end of this month.
It he cant provide it by that time, then we obviously have our alternate. But just keep in mind that he could be getting us his work soon. Just fyi everyone..

Scribbly 04-20-2018 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12013 (Post 1874591)
Before everyone get a little to far ahead of themselves...the cover was offered and assigned to Matt Triano. He has told me he will have time to draw something by the end of this month.
It he cant provide it by that time, then we obviously have our alternate. But just keep in mind that he could be getting us his work soon. Just fyi everyone..

Thanks for clarify.
Lets wait for Triano's cover and we can go ahead from there.
As I see my collaboration was not needed and I am pulling off my voluntary spec for cover.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

SSTiger 04-20-2018 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12013 (Post 1874591)
Before everyone get a little to far ahead of themselves...the cover was offered and assigned to Matt Triano. He has told me he will have time to draw something by the end of this month.
It he cant provide it by that time, then we obviously have our alternate. But just keep in mind that he could be getting us his work soon. Just fyi everyone..

I remember; that's why I asked for the un-lettered version, since if Matt's cover came through we could use Scribbly's version as the background for one of the inside pages I mentioned. (In hindsight, really should've elaborated that; my bad).

So Scribbly, do try and reconsider the withdrawal.

jeffchris50 04-20-2018 10:59 AM

Since this IS a virtual/digital “book,” how about having alternate covers? I’m working on a design for an homage to old MARVEL comics from the 70s using Rob’s art as a basis. I think we’ve got a lot of great ideas going here that would all look good and be cool to see finished. Just a thought...

12013 04-20-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribbly (Post 1874592)
Thanks for clarify.
Lets wait for Triano's cover and we can go ahead from there.
As I see my collaboration was not needed and I am pulling off my voluntary spec for cover.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

No no you dont have to apologize for anything nor was anything even remotely an inconvenience. You provided something that is awesome and may still be used for that purpose. And even if matt is able to come thru, lets still use it in the collection somewhere. Maybe, if nothing else, we can have a collection of pin ups...a hellboy gallery at the end of the book where these and any others can be posted to show them.
Your art HAS to go in this thing somewhere.

Abd if anyone else has a pinup you would like to have in gallery at the end...share that shit asap!!!!

Rob

RobertS 04-20-2018 07:02 PM

I'm working on one, but it is taking days to do. I will send/post it on Monday.

SSTiger 04-20-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12013 (Post 1874600)
a hellboy gallery at the end of the book where these and any others can be posted to show them.
Rob

That's a great idea too - OGNs & TPBs usually put pinups at the end; let's do the same.

Bishop 04-20-2018 10:29 PM

Should we just send them to Rob and SSTiger can get them from Dropbox?

12013 04-21-2018 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bishop (Post 1874616)
Should we just send them to Rob and SSTiger can get them from Dropbox?

Whatever works. Can post links here...or send directly to SS. Or send to me and ill upload to dropbox. Its all good .

Bishop 04-21-2018 02:59 PM

I put it in the dropbox folder


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1997-2015 Digital Webbing, LLC