Digital Webbing Forums

Digital Webbing Forums (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/index.php)
-   DW Group Project (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Hellboy project status from everyone (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179777)

Scribbly 03-01-2018 09:58 PM

Get well soon! :thumbs:

Duane Korslund 03-02-2018 09:01 AM

I've still got one last page to finish, work has got my life on hold. If I make it, I"d be proud to be added to the group, if not, I suppose I'll just put it up in a thread as a supplement to your collection :(

Scribbly 03-02-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duane Korslund (Post 1873318)
I've still got one last page to finish, work has got my life on hold. If I make it, I"d be proud to be added to the group, if not, I suppose I'll just put it up in a thread as a supplement to your collection :(

GIT R DONE!! Please. :thumbs:

Right now a deadline extension is running.

12013 03-07-2018 11:28 PM

Hey guys. So far...i have 37 completed 100% finished Pages turned in. Im awaiting mine to be lettered which will add 8 more. Anyone else close to turning in finished pages? Just doing a check.

Rob

Duane Korslund 03-08-2018 08:10 AM

very close, gotta do finish lines on last page and letter.

12013 03-10-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duane Korslund (Post 1873459)
very close, gotta do finish lines on last page and letter.

good to know. look forward to seeing it.

Effess 03-11-2018 12:20 PM

I have a little more to ink and letter. Do you have an actual day you need the completed pages by, Rob? I know it's close to two weeks done in March, but I want to do a good job.

12013 03-11-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effess (Post 1873510)
I have a little more to ink and letter. Do you have an actual day you need the completed pages by, Rob? I know it's close to two weeks done in March, but I want to do a good job.

I know some are just a bit behind. I'm okay with saying lets move the completion date to the end of THIS month.

MARCH 31st. lets try and make that the hard end date for everyone if we can.

so for everyone...just keep us in the loop as to where/what your status is. no worries.

ROB

paul brian deberry 03-13-2018 01:10 PM

Ed is still lettering our story.

12013 03-15-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul brian deberry (Post 1873561)
Ed is still lettering our story.

understood. he has mine as well. but from his FB it seems he was suffering from power outages at his home from bad weather. so I'm sure this backed all kinds of stuff up for him.

eDuke 03-20-2018 03:42 PM

It did! I'm still playing catch-up. I did start on yours, Rob. Definitely have it back to you before the end of the month! I already did Paul's, don't know if he's turned it in to you yet.

12013 03-20-2018 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDuke (Post 1873756)
It did! I'm still playing catch-up. I did start on yours, Rob. Definitely have it back to you before the end of the month! I already did Paul's, don't know if he's turned it in to you yet.

Awesome. Thank you SO much...!!!

paul brian deberry 03-20-2018 05:34 PM

Rob,

Sending you a link to the file via PM

12013 03-20-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul brian deberry (Post 1873762)
Rob,

Sending you a link to the file via PM

Got it sir

So i have now only 2 guys whose stories im waiting on. From Mr. korsland and EFFESS.
Once we have those, I believe that will be it. All work turned in and done.

And while thinking about it, I figured we needed to have SOME kind of wrap up to the story. Some end. So i talked with BISHOP and floated a concept that he was onboard with and he drew up 2 pages to END the story. And i loved his stuff so much i just had to add a page to it myself cause it seemed so fun. I think you guys will find the character that hellboy encounters and ends his journey kinda interesting, unexpected and fun. Not gonna say who/what it is until you get to read the whole thing but...its fun. Ill just leave that Question in your mind for now.

Anyway...very very close to being done. Its awesome guys...all the work put in. You will love to read this thing..its great. Seriously.

Rob

Duane Korslund 03-21-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12013 (Post 1873764)
Got it sir

So i have now only 2 guys whose stories im waiting on. From Mr. korsland and EFFESS.
Once we have those, I believe that will be it. All work turned in and done.

And while thinking about it, I figured we needed to have SOME kind of wrap up to the story. Some end. So i talked with BISHOP and floated a concept that he was onboard with and he drew up 2 pages to END the story. And i loved his stuff so much i just had to add a page to it myself cause it seemed so fun. I think you guys will find the character that hellboy encounters and ends his journey kinda interesting, unexpected and fun. Not gonna say who/what it is until you get to read the whole thing but...its fun. Ill just leave that Question in your mind for now.

Anyway...very very close to being done. Its awesome guys...all the work put in. You will love to read this thing..its great. Seriously.

Rob

Sent Rob my stuff last night (such as it was), so Im checked off the list :banana: