Digital Webbing Forums

Digital Webbing Forums (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Project Showcase (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Aynbath - Masarru (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181628)

airsophia 10-08-2019 02:24 PM

Aynbath - Masarru
 
Heyo guys,
I finally managed to finish the first chapter of my first webcomic ever (;

If you like surreal obscure dark fantasy comics please let me know what you think of it. Any feedback on the format, presentation etc?

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...JXhmUtIMw-k7i0

I've created this overview website just for the comic so you can access everything related :)

Rene A. 10-09-2019 06:29 PM

I like the art. I admire that you're creating in the vertical format. I tried that and found out it was not my cup of tea.

The lettering is easy to read on desktop, but I also looked at it on the Webtoon app on my iPhone 7. Tougher to read.

Overall, I think it looks very good. I look forward to seeing more chapters.

pandayboss 10-10-2019 10:33 AM

Magnificent work! Art and words are very enchanting and how you put them together are really absorbing. I love the character. Wow!

airsophia 10-23-2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rene A. (Post 1882698)
I like the art. I admire that you're creating in the vertical format. I tried that and found out it was not my cup of tea.

The lettering is easy to read on desktop, but I also looked at it on the Webtoon app on my iPhone 7. Tougher to read.

Overall, I think it looks very good. I look forward to seeing more chapters.

About the vertical format: Well it is also a question of training. I still did not use it as much as it is possible..

The size of the font was a real struggle for me!! I really couldn't find out how big it should be. I just was aware that if I make it too big it is super annoying for people on desktop.

Thank you!


Quote:

Originally Posted by pandayboss (Post 1882704)
Magnificent work! Art and words are very enchanting and how you put them together are really absorbing. I love the character. Wow!

Thanks a lot, so glad to read that!
May I copy paste your opinion onto the blog as a comment pandayboss?


-


On another note, I did an alternate version of the protagonist as a poster illu:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...EnNu6bKIY-InZg


:)

pandayboss 10-25-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Thanks a lot, so glad to read that!
May I copy paste your opinion onto the blog as a comment pandayboss?
Sure. Thanks as well.

pandayboss 10-25-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:



On another note, I did an alternate version of the protagonist as a poster illu:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...EnNu6bKIY-InZg


:)
Really cool!

airsophia 07-31-2020 04:41 AM

Hey, thanks (:

Oh I've been quite inactive online because I was so consumed by commissions, perma culture and all the private life.

But I got a new big announcement:

New Aynbath Website is here!!

I've also uploaded Masarru there on my own domain for a clean read.

I've put a lot of work into the website.. and think it came out great. Feedback is welcome.

pandayboss 07-31-2020 09:45 AM

Wow! Funny, I was just thinking about this project, and I thought to myself "geez, I forgot the name of that comic...I have to check it at DW Forum." And here's your post. :D Thank you.

That's really great there's only one place to go to read your work. I'm a big fan!

airsophia 08-10-2020 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandayboss (Post 1884855)
Wow! Funny, I was just thinking about this project, and I thought to myself "geez, I forgot the name of that comic...I have to check it at DW Forum." And here's your post. :D Thank you.

That's really great there's only one place to go to read your work. I'm a big fan!

Perfect timing he? Great to hear that.

Yeah I hope it will establish!

-

I am working on an animated video trailer for Masarru Chapter 2 btw.
Can't wait to share it (:

airsophia 08-12-2020 12:49 PM

Oh PS:

I've updated the Soundtrack Mixtape for Masarru!

-

Comic Soundtrack:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/J4DZwohYikE/h...hySU2ToTGHwpHQ

-

pandayboss 08-13-2020 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airsophia (Post 1884917)
Oh PS:

I've updated the Soundtrack Mixtape for Masarru!

-

Comic Soundtrack:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/J4DZwohYikE/h...hySU2ToTGHwpHQ

-

Pretty good soundtrack. Really compliment the book. Eerie but I love it. :thumbs:

airsophia 10-19-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandayboss (Post 1884922)
Pretty good soundtrack. Really compliment the book. Eerie but I love it. :thumbs:

Thanks a lot (:
I've also updated it another time and removed some of the very silent ambient stuff so it's not as disrupted when you listen to it.

Right now working on Chapter 2..

pandayboss 10-20-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airsophia (Post 1885138)
Thanks a lot (:
I've also updated it another time and removed some of the very silent ambient stuff so it's not as disrupted when you listen to it.

Right now working on Chapter 2..

Ok, I'll check the soundtrack again later. And yes, I'm excited to see your chapter 2. Really cool!:w00t:

airsophia 01-03-2021 04:52 PM

Hey,

holy crap. time flies. Have a great new year guys!

Soo I am now able to continue on chapter 2 so I also managed to finish the animated trailer I had in work for a while!!

-


-

artofrene 01-03-2021 07:41 PM

Some nice work here. I also really enjoyed the shorter sequences. Congrats on finishing the trailer as well. It will be great to see Chapter 2 and I also enjoyed "Rain". :thumbs:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1997-2015 Digital Webbing, LLC