View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

Good point.

I could have made mention of something like that, but it would have been extremely challenging to get an entire column out of that.

When writing something that nobody "gets", I always refer back to Grant Morrison's The Filth: I bought it, but I didn't get it. It felt like it was going somewhere, but the end made no real sense to me. It's either too smart for me, or its crap. It's been years, and I still haven't decided.

Not "getting it", to me, is subjective. I, for one, am not that smart. I also don't want to work extremely hard to understand what I'm reading. I enjoyed reading Lord of the Flies, but I didn't like trying to dig too deep into it after I read it. Why isn't Dune part of a mandatory curriculum?!
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote