View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 04:20 PM   #9
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
Adding... I've been focused on gag panels lately, but every now and then I have a hankering to work on some straight ahead superhero action comics lol... Especially if they were commissioned by someone! Don't think I really have the portfolio to get work like that, even in the small press market. But I KNOW I could pull it off, somewhat, or like to think so...
Of course, my friend. you should go for it.

Our style might be different in some ways, but there are clients who like something different. I'm sure your work, if you have a few page samples to show around, would give you the advantage to get noticed. If you haven't signed up with Deviantart, you should do it now. It's a protfolio site to showcase your work even older. Lately, I've got an offer to do a short story super heroes and when I asked the client how did he finds me, he said Deviantart. It does mean that the site are lurking with prospects. Even if you're not looking for clients, they will be looking for a proper fit for their projects. You never know, right?
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote