View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 08:54 AM   #24
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Last page of the project I worked on

Here's the last page 40 of the GN I've been working on for almost 10 months. Finally! My client told me to take a break for the Spring & Summer as there might be a second book coming. She wanted me to be the artist again. YESSSS! I'm super stoked. It's not coming anytime soon, probably in the Fall or early Winter. But hey, I needed the break anyway, so I can wait. I have enjoyed this project a lot and I'm getting more comfortable with the main character.

I've thought, I'm finally giving up on comics as it's not going to the right direction I'm expecting but after finishing this project, it's not as easy as I've thought. I've finally found that same feeling of enjoyment when I started in this career in the 90s. Now that I'm retiring (being old and a 2nd grand child is on the way ) I say, I'd like to retire with this new project and I hope more projects from my fabulous client would come my way.

pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote