View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 06:13 PM   #17
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Bump!

I'm in the middle of finishing my prior commitments, one is shy of 10 pages and a couple of covers to complete the book of 40 page graphic novel and the other one was put on hold last year and will be coming back in March or April, and my client wanted me to continue on as it's an unlimited series. Now I think it's not possible for me to pack up and close the shop as I've laid of on my day job in December last year and I'm not sure if it's going to get back soon. The oil & gas sector has been on it's ultimate low as with Biden winning the presidency, he ultimately cancelled the Keystone Pipeline which has a devastating effect here in my province and why there are lots of people lost their jobs from last year on top of the pandemic. We really felt this painful recession this time around and it's not that it's very competitive in the job market but there's not a lot of job out there in the first place. At least comics is still has a viable job market.

Yeah, it's not time yet to put the pen away, I believe. It's still to see how this situation pans out.

Here's another page from my GN:

Last edited by pandayboss; 02-19-2021 at 12:19 PM.
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote