View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #4
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecraft13 View Post
Dario, you can look into a writing program called Scrivener. It's almost a hybrid of Word and Final Draft, but it also features templates for comic book scripts.

However, I have always used the Dark Horse format, which is clean and easy to use: lowercase panel descriptions, dialogue in all caps. I've seen some write their panels in all caps and it I don't know how anyone can read that without going mad. I'm sure you're well-versed with DH stuff. given the old Star Wars days.

I don't think there is really one industry standard. I haven't come across one. As long as the information is clearly understood by the team, that'd be most important.

I've checked out Scrivener and I don't think I'm in that level to subscribe. I'm also checking my Dark Horse copies of the script form my Star Wars days. That should be helpful to get started. Thanks Joshua!
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote