View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 09:06 PM   #122
Cornerstone

Cornerstone is on a distinguished road

Happy Easter everyone!

I'd like to both celebrate the holiday with a few phenomenal offers/deals!

I am looking for a book to slap my inks on, so if you're in need of an inker, I'm your guy and I'm in a position to make a deal happen NOW.
EASTER ONLY SPECIAL:
Digital Sketch of your favorite character: $10
Original Sketch of your favorite character: $20

Inked: add $10

Any original desired to be shipped, simply add shipping costs to the total.

Prerequisites for this deal: reference to the version you like best if there are multiple, my choice of poses etc...

I have other clients already in line and am working to finish those as we speak, yours would come in and be right behind those. I would keep you informed as they go... if it's the quick digital sketch then I can knock those out asap for you.

If you would like something unique and to your specifications, then we can work a half off special deal this week only.

Examples of my work can be found in my gallery area or simply message me for more... most groups don't encourage people to hotlink or send people outside their pages and I'm respecting that. Only posting some recent commissions done here.

ATTENTION: SPECIAL KICKSTARTER OR OTHER CROWD FUNDERS

If you have a book you would like to get done but need to use a Crowd Funding option to fully produce the book, we're here to help there as well. Right now, I'm offering my services for only HALF UP FRONT RATES prior to the campaign and the other half due upon successful campaign with normal rates applying for funded campaign.

As for our studio, we can offer you any and all services you may require to help your dream become a reality!

Contact me asap for the best deals.

Again, Happy Easter and be blessed this day forward!
Cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote