View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 04:01 PM   #33
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My thoughts... I think this needs to look much different than anything associated with the print publications. We want to make it clear this isn't something that is actually printed and sold, but instead a collaboration with forum members on a project.

So with that said, if we put Digital Webbing on it, it needs to include the word "forum" with it. Also, let's keep the spider logo off of it as well. Less confusion, the better. The reading public out there does get confused on unexpected things; for example, there were countless times readers thought the name of the publishing company was "Digital Webbing Presents" instead of "Press" because I put the title up on the comic's top bar.

Hellboy AFTER Monster Mash would be best so it doesn't cause confusion on whether it's a Hellboy comic but instead a forum collaboration featuring Hellboy, if that makes sense.