View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 12:37 PM   #30
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12013 View Post
Hey man, i dont know if i said it before, but thank you for always being a part of these and being awesome.
Right back atcha! You bring us together and orchestrate these things! It means a lot to see a group of us with varying styles and skill levels putting our work together. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm damn proud to have what I do put along side of all the talented writers, artists (pencils and inks), colors, and letters. It feels like the spirit of what this forum has always and should always be about, and it proves why we've come back from the brink of annihilation year after year.
In our own ways, at our own levels, we're f**king awesome!

k, gooshy rant over!
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote