View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 11:18 PM   #2
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Chiming in. I would have posted the synopsis I'm working on for the use of PUBLIC DOMAIN characters by now had we all decided upon if this was the course we wanted to take. I still think PD characters are the best bet for us as another step forward. A good chance to exercise our creative muscles and bring into the light of day some characters who have been long forgotten by a number of folks, longtime comics readers included. As I've mentioned, my basic premise is bringing these characters together, in smaller groups at first, then bringing those groups together to form a group not dissimilar to THE JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA, THE AVENGERS, THE JUSTICE LEAGUE or THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, a group with a the central goal of defeating one or more "big bads." I'm working on compiling a list of viable PD characters that we could use and how they can all interact and come together, basically acting a director, so to speak. IF this is the route we are all interested in going, let it be known and I'll be happy to post more of the details. I really enjoy working with you folks!
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote