View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:19 PM   #96
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandayboss View Post
That's also what I'm going to ask here. It might be tough to get the half layout on 11X17 as I use the same size for my comics. I also like to design my panels as appropriate with the sequences.

I think if there is a site here, showcasing a short preview, it may not matter how it's formatted. I'm looking at the comixology sample. Readers can zoom in and out on the page regardless. just my thoughts.

What do you think, Eduke?
My honest opinion, if you guys want to do traditional comics, then you should really push them through ComiXology because you'll probably get more potential exposure there.

The only reason I chose with the half page size is because it fits on the screen better. But there's nothing stopping you guys from just posting the full pages here in the forums if you want.