View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 11:16 AM   #97
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDuke View Post
My honest opinion, if you guys want to do traditional comics, then you should really push them through ComiXology because you'll probably get more potential exposure there.

The only reason I chose with the half page size is because it fits on the screen better. But there's nothing stopping you guys from just posting the full pages here in the forums if you want.
I just thought that it would be a good idea to add a comics section in this forum so readers or subscribers can read comics for free. At the same time help showcase a lot frequent creators here, professional or novice alike, who'd like to show their works without going through the submission process like comixology or any other webcomics hubs. Plus it helps advertise DW if you'd get lots of visitors and exposures.

What about making it widescreen format instead so it's still good if one decides to go to print. This way it's full page format instead of half-page only? It was done before in GraphicSmash & WebComics Nation back in the days. It's horizontal 8.5X11 format. Would that fit?

pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote