View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 01:03 PM   #13
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJAnderson View Post
Hi Pandayboss! You, and a few other people have convinced me that I should not give up, and that I just need to spend more time on the business side by finding other ways to promote the book. I think you're right. Thank you for your support. I was certain that I probably just suck and had no business putting this project out there, but I think I will continue forward with the comic series.

This is good because, (and I've said this t a few friends previously), that I really want to get chp2 in front of people. I want to see what an audience will feel about how the sci-fi aspect of the story is introduced, and get them thinking about what this can potentially mean for the characters in the future.

Again, thanks for the encouragement pandayboss.
You definitely have the talent to write it and to do really good art at that. When an artist created a story, wrote it and drew/painted it, I believe it's good. Because, it's done like a film reel in the creator's imagination. When readers see that, it's the best of both worlds for them. You did a VERY good job!!

I've been creating my own projects based on my drawings/sketches but I'm no writer. So I've sought out writers and when I brought the project to them, they loved to them for me.

I wish you great success in the near future!
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote