View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 03:47 PM   #6
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Lovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to behold

There are some cool, little things happening here. The immense details you put into each panel are my favorite bits: the bricks, the bottom of the car, the bus's exterior and interior. Having an eye for great detail means you're willing to make each panel nice to look at. There is also a great cinematic approach to the storytelling. When the robber gets onto the bus, you have this tilted angle with the long perspective in the background is great. Looks rather awesome.

General perspective work is something you'll get better at the more you do it. When the predator flips the car, it looks a bit off, but maybe because of the predator's posture related to the angle of the street. With that said, I do love that first sample with the castle. You certainly have your own distinct style, which is hard for most to do starting out.

I would recommend practicing more human anatomy work. Some of it looks stiff and stilted, but that's also something that will also get easier with time, as long as you're willing to keep at it.

Overall, there's some great promise here.