View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:05 PM   #3
Curtis Allen

Curtis Allen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brian deberry View Post
Do you have an audience? If the answer to this question is yes... then A) they don't care what rewards you give them. Long as YOU are creating for them.

If the answer is no.. then B) You have a lot of work cut out for you. Patreon is not an audience building site. It is a place for creators with a built in base.

Now the better question is "how do I get an audience base?" I have no fucking clue. If I did I would have sold out a very, very long time ago.

To me, you are already off to a bad start. When you tell me; you..." struggled to find the time..." I know right away this guy will flake the second he realizes he ain't getting the support he feels he needs. I look at this way; I am not paying this guy to draw for himself. I'm not giving this guy a cent for his time. I want this guy to draw for me. I want this guy to draw for my fucking time. I want to feel that YOU are going out of your way to draw Spider-man or The Batman because of me.

This is the way I look at it.

Personally,.. and to answer your question. I enjoy commentary, directors cut, the non-political correct stuff. I want to feel we are best friends.
This answer was wonderful and food for thought for me re-evaluating the entire way I'm going about Patreon.

Thank you!
Curtis Allen is offline   Reply With Quote