View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 12:38 PM   #5
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandayboss View Post
Yes...it's so expensive to ship anywhere in Canada. Same in my province of Alberta...it's not cheap. Not only they'd go with the weight but also the measurement of the package per cost. For example, a slim 11X17 envelope cost much cheaper than a heavy and large box.

I usually add the shipping cost to the order so you're not spending any amount in shipping. What I did before I process the order, I'd go to a post office and ask for rate per item. No other way around to save for sure.
I just discover sending the same size package in a flatter bubble mailer costs much less than a box. Who knew. However I have very little confidence in a bubble mailer... It's almost the only option, though, when shipping to... well... anywhere outside of North America. Outside of NA, shipping STARTS at $50 (from Canada) just for regular air mail...

Over 50 and still nifty.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote