View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #8
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

It really depends on what you're going for, and your level of craftsmanship. I tend not to use "shot" or "view" overmuch unless I have a perspective I'm going for in that particular panel. But that's me.

As for Avatar... I've seen an episode or two. Not my cup of tea. I'm not really that much into anime. I've seen too many Goku imitations for my liking. I'm more of a feature-length movie kinda guy, or old school anime. Vampire Hunter D, Voltron, Battletech, and the like.

The Avatar movie I didn't want to go see overmuch. I wanted to see it for the martial arts in it, not really for the story. My wife thought it looked interesting, though, and wanted to see it. She was ready to walk out about halfway through, and said I get to choose the movies from now on. (I usually choose the movies, anyway, but she had really wanted to see that one.)

To drag this back: any thoughts on the script?
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote