View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 12:30 PM   #245
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Lovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandayboss View Post
From my experience through a couple of KS projects, I got paid for the work on the preview only pages. they are around 6-7 pages of fully inked work. I got paid after I invoice. Then when the campaign got funded, I continued on the rest of the pages and I got paid upon subsequent invoices until the book is done.

A new project I'm working on at the moment requires around 7 pages preview as well but the client asked me to continue on even if the campaign got funded or not.

I hope this helps, bro.
One additional question: If one of your funded projects received something like $20k over the goal, were you offered some kind of bonus clause?