View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 07:05 AM   #26
Neil Allen

Neil Allen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWindComics View Post
Dude! You keep getting better as the pages go by. I love your commitment too. And I think your colors are really working! They're working for me. It's like a visual feast of hues.
Thanks a lot for the encouraging words. I am happy you are enjoying this comic. And yeah, I'm always looking to improve, and the best way to do that is to keep doing pages. I've learned A LOT working on this project and have gotten quite a bit better along the way. At least I think so.

And yes, I am very committed to this story. At this point, I know very well what it takes to make a fully colored comic series all by yourself and I'm willing to go through that because I think that I just NEED to tell this story, and if I don't, I could see it depressing me to some degree.

Sometimes after hours upon hours of drawing, coloring, and so on, I do think to myself, "What the heck am I doing?" But then I consider that if I don't do this, I'm going to look back two, three, four, ten, twenty, or however many years later, and be upset at myself. So, in a sense, I feel I have to do this and make the most of it, and I suppose that's a good thing. It definitely keeps me going on, and I'm having a lot of fun doing it, and it's been very enriching considering how much I have learned along the way : )

The comic is just one part, I plan to grow the brand with an indie video game as well, which I'll begin development on pretty soon, but it likely won't be done for a while, and I'll see where else I can take things. But one step at a time!
Neil Allen is offline   Reply With Quote