View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 10:13 AM   #2
Artloader

Artloader is on a distinguished road

Wow that is a long list of names! Thank you Steven for keeping this going for the last 6 and a half years! I only discovered TPG relatively recently but I feel that it has put me on the road to Comic Scripting Enlightenment! I for one will be continuing to browse the TPG archives and Nuts and Bolts.

Steven, I hope this frees you up for whatever you wish to pursue next and I wish you the best of luck mate .

Frank, congratulations for making it through as the last submitter! I enjoyed your script and found it to be thought-provoking. It made me think about greed, gratitude and keeping promises.

As Steven pointed out though, I did feel that there were a few contextual questions that you could have answered to give your story more punch. What was the importance of her One Rule "Never speak a word of where I came from"? Maybe the man's behaviour could have continued to worsen with the woman enduring everything until her One Rule was broken?

Anyway keep going and good luck with your projects Frank .