View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 10:56 PM   #7
DarkHalf05

DarkHalf05 has a spectacular aura aboutDarkHalf05 has a spectacular aura about

I have to give a big thanks to Steven for all that he has done here. I've learned so much over the last four years since I found the TPG column, and have been reading it weekly since. ComixTribe's columns have educated me in more ways than I can count, and have helped me grow as a creator.

Just as big of a thank you to all the other editors that have been a part of TPG. It's been great having Steve back over the last couple weeks. Who can forget Yannick's 8000 word essays that accompanied each weeks script? I got to meet Sam at NYCC two years ago, and her words were very inspiring. And Liam, whom I have had the absolute pleasure of bringing one his scripts to life over the last two years (which was a TPG submission!). You're time each week has been informative.

And, of course, a big thanks to all the regulars out there. I've always learned just as much from the forums as I have from the columns. Having different perspectives on stories really opens one's eyes to how they can be interpreted and improved. I'll miss that, for sure.

If anyone ever has any questions, and definitely when you have some books to pick up (I want to keep up with what you all are doing the best I can), don't hesitate to hit me up with an email. I can be reached at ryanpkroboth@gmail.com

Keep in touch, everyone!
DarkHalf05 is offline   Reply With Quote