View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 08:34 AM   #1
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Sad Day...R.I.P. DON PANKIEVICZ

I don't know if DW folks know Don Pankievicz, a professional comic book writer and novelist, but he passed away recently. He lost to COVID-19. I've known Don when he answered to my search for a writer/co-creator for one of my comic projects that I'm converting to prose. He's a great guy and he loved his family. I found out that he's well loved in the comics community as he's one of the founder of Inked Forge Studios. Don has done a great job taking on the horror project I gave him and finished off the first volume and I've praised his excellent work. We're in the middle of expanding the manuscript as I've asked him to add a short prologue. I was trying to meet a certain wordcount so to speak. I've also lined up another horror project for him to take on after this one, an action packed Pirate story which he really liked a lot and was itching to get started on it.

I've lost a very good writer-partner, a co-creator and a very good friend. I will sure miss him. Thanks for knowing you and for the great work on our project.

My deepest condolences to his wife and kids. R.I.P. Don.

pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread