View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 10:20 AM   #1
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Closing Shop in Comics

Dear friends in DW,

After a few months of thinking about it, I've finally come to my decision that I'm leaving comics creation for good and move on into the small press/self publishing venture of my own illustrated digests projects. I've accumulated lots of my own creations in the past and I've already got them written in prose by some writers I've partnered with. I think it's time to jump on them and get them out to readers. I'm still do the illustrations in all the books, but I'm also going to do some arts which I have put aside for awhile when I started into the comic business. I've looked at the works that I did since 1991 up to now, I already have accomplished my dream and have worked on a lot of interesting titles including Star Wars which was the best work I've produced in my life. Being a part of the SW Universe was quite an experience and achievement to boot for me. I got an award for being the Most Prolific Star Wars Artist in the history of Dark Horse Comics in 1997.

This year and maybe next year, I'll continue doing three prior commitment projects that I have signed up with and I'm going to finish them before I close shop with the last project ironed out. I will post some of the freshly inked pages here until DW Forum closes down. My imprint, other than Panday Studio is BLACK & WHITE PRESS and I'll create an FB account in the near future. So check it out once I announced it's opening here.

With this note, I want to show you some of the pages from the two projects I'm working on simultaneously for this year's obligation. The 3rd one will probably start late November and through to mid 2021.

Thanks for all your support through the years!

LADY ALCHEMY:

BLUE DOVE:

pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread