View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 01:48 PM   #18
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I would not expect there's much money to be made these days, unfortunately... Are you writing the digests yourself? I'm not seeing the links to your forum page...
To answer your question if I write my stories?

I actually get a writer to write it for me. Most of the stories I created myself and I outlined them for the writers. The outlines are pretty much based on the vision which I'd like to read when it's written. I'll leave the details and the creativity to the writer to form the manuscript as long as my vision is in the prose. You see, the way I created a story to be converted to prose, I visualize it like in a comics as I wanted the sequence of the actions read like a panel to panel movement. Give or take the writer/s would laid down this format and translated in words. I have about four writers I've partnered with through the years and wrote some really good prose of my creations.
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote