View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 06:53 PM   #2
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Lovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to behold

Dario, you can look into a writing program called Scrivener. It's almost a hybrid of Word and Final Draft, but it also features templates for comic book scripts.

However, I have always used the Dark Horse format, which is clean and easy to use: lowercase panel descriptions, dialogue in all caps. I've seen some write their panels in all caps and it I don't know how anyone can read that without going mad. I'm sure you're well-versed with DH stuff. given the old Star Wars days.

I don't think there is really one industry standard. I haven't come across one. As long as the information is clearly understood by the team, that'd be most important.