View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 07:35 AM   #34
Hanzou

Hanzou has a spectacular aura aboutHanzou has a spectacular aura aboutHanzou has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMonkey View Post
Exactly. Anyone without artistic ability or bottomless buckets of money should stay away from the industry.
I agree. They should stay far, far away.

Quote:
This is utter horse shit.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...codak-volume-1
Asking 30k to print prepublished material. stretch goals that are complete fraud(and mind you, he CHANGED them, when they were even higher, and offered less rewards). where is the accountability for over funding?
I'm going to have to defend Aaron Diaz and Dresdan here. The people sending money to his Kickstarter know full well what they're getting into. It isn't fraud or wrong doing on Aaron's part. His fans are loyal to him, and they're willing to shell out the cash to support his projects; ready made or not. I applaud what he's doing, and wish I had that level of success to pull off a 500k Kickstarter project. The guy cut his teeth for years in the webcomic world cultivating a fan base, and he deserves all the money heading his way. You really can't blame Kickstarter or Diaz for people WANTING to send him money to support him. They love him, and they love his artwork.

Instead of criticizing the man, we should be taking notes.
Hanzou is offline   Reply With Quote