View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 07:20 AM   #39
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchris50 View Post
I've got an idea for another project but I'm not sure how interested in it people would be. Basically it's doing an anthology of old, public domain pulp characters and eventually having their stories interweave until they all meet up to fight a "big bad", kinda of coming together like a less super-powered version of The Avengers. If anyone is interested in something like that, I can post the synopsis I'm writing along with a list of characters to use. I'm still mulling over whether they should stay back in their time period or whether they should be updated to modern times....
i think this is a great idea!
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote