View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 06:08 PM   #83
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
I am a bit confused about this thread, mainly because I dont know how these things where organized here before. It seemed to me like a forum activity where mods would make a thread to announce the activity and invite people to join. But it doesnt seem to go down that way now? Is this now officially outsourced to your subforum, @pandayboss? Are you choosing all the teams? Where do other people team up? Are there even other people? I would like to get my feet wet with a short 6 pager or so and team up with a writer or other makeup of creator team, just having some fun and push the skills a bit. Get critique and compare workflows and whatnot.
I saw the hellboy comic and downloaded that and it is a really cool project. Hats off to everyone involved. But it was not directly obvious how that came to be or where to look for this. I was expecting to find all kind of wip threads for that, but didnt find them so far.

Sorry for wall of text
Yes, there's a bit of confusion here Pete. My apologies to you and DW folks. I'm not going to look after this activity at all. Eduke is the main guy here who's going to run the sub-forum for the self-contained short stories. I'm simply saying that I'll be looking for a team for a few of my entries. The people who replied to my post here are just telling me that they want to team up with me on my projects. The messages should have been sent to my messenger instead. Haha.

I hope it answers your question and there shouldn't be any further confusion with the DW folks here.
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote