Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > ComixTribe > Bolts & Nuts

Old 10-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

B&N Week 146: Increasing Awareness Of Your Brand

Tuesday! Whoís ready for it? I know I am. I missed you guys.

Last week, we talked about Managing Your Brand. This week, I want to continue in that theme, and talk about increasing your brand awareness.

So, hereís what happens: you see an ad somewhere for someone wanting to get work done. What do you do? You reply, sending over samples of your work, hoping to get the gig. Happens every day, right? But thatís not whatís really happening. This is:

Youíre sending out samples, your brand, in the hopes that your brand is strong enough to get the gig. Thatís whatís really happening. As is this: your brand is unknown. You are Brand X. As Graeme McFreelancer, you are Brand X, until you do enough work that people not only know who Graeme McFreelancer is, but they also want to work with him. Once that happens, you are no longer Brand X. Your brand, Graeme McFreelancer, is a recognized and trusted brand.

Click here to read more.
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 08:10 AM   #2
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

This is helpful for Mabel McFreelancer too! Seriously, this is perfect for what I'm doing right now. I'm surprised you don't have more traffic here.

Over 50 and still nifty.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #3
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

We're new here.

Spread the word, though! Traffic is always a good thing!
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote