Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > ComixTribe > The Proving Grounds

Old 12-28-2013, 03:08 AM   #1
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

TPG Week 157: When Stories Turn Into Hack Jobs

Welcome back, one and all! This is the final installment of TPG of the year! Let's take a moment to look back and thank all the Brave Ones who have submitted this year:

Jon Parrish (3x), Conner MacDonald, Sam Roads, Joshua Gorfain, John Lees, Ronnie Massey (3x), JP Redding, Michael Arlain, our own Steve Colle (3x), also, our own Yannick Morin, Matt Cartmell, Dan Watters (2x), Aaron Richmond, Liam Hayes (2x), LJ Wright, Chris Gerwell, Greg Matiasevich, Schuyler Van Guten, Chad Kuffert, Danos Philopoulos, Joseph Veronese, Ryan Kroboth, Darren Higham (2x), Jayson Cardwell, Trevor McNeil, Jourdan McLain (2x), Chad Handley, Rich Douek, Frank Martin (4x), Sarah Kaplan, Sonja Smith, Justin Martin, Fred Duran, Austin Feliciano, Steven Applebaum, Doug Wood, Paul LaPorte, and Will Robson.

Thank you all for submitting, some of you time and time again, and for making this column what it is. We do this for you, and we cannot do this without you.

I also want to take some time to personally thank my two co-editors: Steve Colle, who goes around in blue, and Samantha LeBas, who is clad in purple. The two of you make my job that much easier, and I am very glad that you're here.

This year's final installment is the third time around for Brave One Ronnie Massey. Let's see how she fares this time around. I know that some of you were also looking for Sam, and I'm sorry to disappoint, but it's just going to be me alone this week. So, let's see if there's anything hiding in

Sheep's Clothing

Page One (5 Panels)

Panel 1: We’re outside on a sunlit day, looking at a small, white wooden church. There are cars filling a small parking lot that is surrounded by trees. A lone woman is standing near on the stairs near the entrance. (*1: See ref for church exterior) (Old woman, young woman? I understand it's a church, but how is she dressed? Is she white, black, hispanic? In order to get all of this, the camera has to be out fairly wide. Not a bad opening, but you have to give the artist just a little bit more info.)

Click here to read more.
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread