Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > ComixTribe > Bolts & Nuts

Old 01-14-2014, 04:44 AM   #1
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

B&N Week 160: What Exercises Can Strengthen Your Skills

Itís another Tuesday! I donít know about you, but I really wish I were in Australia right now. Iím a tennis watcher, and right now, we have the Australian Open going on. If I were in Australia, Iíd have done a lot of writing and scheduling beforehand, so that Iíd have no problems or worries except being in the heat.

I look at these tennis players, and I think of the sport itself as the ultimate one-on-one competition. Hand-eye coordination, skill, willpower, reflexes, strategy, tactics, and stamina that most people simply donít possess. There is no time limit on a single game or match, unlike other one-on-one sports such as boxing or MMA fighting. The top tennis players are exceptionally fit. They go through a lot of exercises in order to perfect their craft. I believe we can learn a lot from them.

The question to ask, then, is simple: What Exercises Can Strengthen Your Skills?

Sure, sure, you can ďcreate every day.Ē Thatís the simple [yet true] answer. But what do you do when you create every day? Isnít that answer a bit vague? Letís talk about the answers that can come when you go into specifics.

Click here to read more.
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread