Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > ComixTribe > The Proving Grounds

Old 02-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #1
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

TPG Week 165: The Story Must Make Sense

Welcome back to The Proving Grounds! This week, we have a new Brave One in Tommy Sigalov. Tommy, it seems, has some lessons to learn. We've got Samantha LeBas looking svelte in purple, I'm doling out haymakers in red, and we'll see just what happens when Tommy gets

Volatile

Just a quick note: This was sent over in a 9 pitch. Like what's been happening recently, I upped it to 12. You should all feel sorry for Sam.

PAGE ONE

FIVE PANELS

Small panel of ISHIKAWA’s hand turning a Dictaphone on.(Oh good, 9 point font, a script for ants.) (Take a look at the panel numbering. To suss it out really quickly, it takes out the guesswork as to what page this panel belongs on. It goes page number.panel number. This is neither right nor wrong. It's easy enough to understand what's going on, and it saves some keystrokes. Tommy just has to make sure he knows where he's at at all times. This is fine as long as he's consistent.)

Click here to read more.
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #2
SamRoads
Also known as Felix

SamRoads has a spectacular aura aboutSamRoads has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Sam and Steve. Another good piece.

I actually look forward to scripts that engage Steve's story-mode.

* Apparently it's spelled Keyser Soze. I think.
SamRoads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #3
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

Thanks, Sam.

And, you could be a masochist. Just putting that out there...
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote