Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 09-13-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
random-shane

random-shane is on a distinguished road

Looking for an artist to work with on a comic

I have a script for 1 22 page comic. The story could be continued but for now I have the first issue that does tell a completed story.

Basically the work would be free, which is totally horrible way to start. The main reason is because art work can be costly and a house, car, family, etc doesn't lend it's self to such self indulgence.

Yet there are several ways for an artist to, potentially, make some money off this project.

I was looking at putting the full completed issue up for sale on the pay what you want method.

It could be a good project to put on indiegogo but there's a lot of perks and things that need to be added to make those work properly.

Finally, submitting to publishers, which cannot hurt.

The first two methods of funding would go to the artist first and foremost. The 3rd, well, that would be for both

If I still have your attention, the art style - which really is the heart of this, black and white pencils, some inking, really is the best way to describe it. It's a Superhero story, so drawing people is key.

I can be reached at chimney3@gmail.com for anyone who would like more information.
random-shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread