Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 02-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
HangwDavid

HangwDavid is on a distinguished road

Seeking Letterer for Graphic Novel

I am looking for a letterer for my graphic novel Equinox. Itís a new twist on the myth of Hades and Persephone. I am releasing it as a webcomic, initially. I need a letterer who has a variety of styles, as there are Gods, lesser divine and mortals to be given life. The ideal person will enjoy defining realities and giving text a physical presence.

The entire piece is 70 pages. I am offering $10 per page in the following installments: First 10 pages $100 by March 15th then 5-10 pages per month till completion. This is work for hire. You will receive credit where applicable. I am LA based but you can be almost anywhere but will be paying dollars thru paypal most likely.

I used layered photography and filters for the characters and backgrounds. The first 30 pages have been laid out and cleaned and ready for lettering. (ok Iím re-shooting 3 LA exteriors.) Subsequent pages are still being cleaned-up but all principle photography has been completed. (I shot it like a movie.) As to heavy vs. light charactersÖsome pages have a lot of dialogue others one word.

Please send links and interest to david@davidlebarron.com

I am a writer in many forms. I have had plays in NYC and LA, videos in film fests and all over the internet, I perform original and classic stories for children of all ages, and I just self published a childrenís book When Carrots Ruled the World. www.davidlebarron.com has most of my work on it. www.talesofthetribe.com is my storytelling site.

Here are some pages from Equinox with roughed in lettering:
http://www.davidlebarron.com/?page_id=10

Thank you,
David LeBarron
HangwDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
HangwDavid

HangwDavid is on a distinguished road

Close thread

Thanks for all your interests. I am closing this thread.
Bets of luck to all.
Thanks
David
HangwDavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
letterer