Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 02-16-2019, 03:22 PM   #76
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

By the way, I'll be looking for teams to work with me on some of the short stories I have. I'll post the announcement on my Panday Studio forum. Definitely this going to be fun!
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:54 PM   #77
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

How short? If you think my style will suit one of them, let me know.

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz

www.darkarts.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 06:39 PM   #78
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDuke View Post
Alright. Since it sounds like the majority rather have self-contained stories. I say, go for it. Work out the details between yourselves and if you want this site to dedicate space to showcase, reach out to me.
Oh yes, definitely! We need a space to showcase the work.
Old 02-16-2019, 06:43 PM   #79
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevans View Post
How short? If you think my style will suit one of them, let me know.
Oh, sure. It's better to show first what I have and then I'll look for the team to work on each story. It's only 6-8 or 10 pages each. I haven't really figured out what I want at the moment.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:07 PM   #80
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

I'd love to do some work with you, Dario, my friend! Short, long or in-between, I'd love to get back on the horse again.
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 10:21 AM   #81
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchris50 View Post
I'd love to do some work with you, Dario, my friend! Short, long or in-between, I'd love to get back on the horse again.
Oh, for sure my friend! Just waiting for scripts and I'll announce them. Thanks Jeff!
Old 02-24-2019, 05:30 PM   #82
Pete Tha Creep

Pete Tha Creep is on a distinguished road

I am a bit confused about this thread, mainly because I dont know how these things where organized here before. It seemed to me like a forum activity where mods would make a thread to announce the activity and invite people to join. But it doesnt seem to go down that way now? Is this now officially outsourced to your subforum, @pandayboss? Are you choosing all the teams? Where do other people team up? Are there even other people? I would like to get my feet wet with a short 6 pager or so and team up with a writer or other makeup of creator team, just having some fun and push the skills a bit. Get critique and compare workflows and whatnot.
I saw the hellboy comic and downloaded that and it is a really cool project. Hats off to everyone involved. But it was not directly obvious how that came to be or where to look for this. I was expecting to find all kind of wip threads for that, but didnt find them so far.

Sorry for wall of text
Pete Tha Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:08 PM   #83
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
I am a bit confused about this thread, mainly because I dont know how these things where organized here before. It seemed to me like a forum activity where mods would make a thread to announce the activity and invite people to join. But it doesnt seem to go down that way now? Is this now officially outsourced to your subforum, @pandayboss? Are you choosing all the teams? Where do other people team up? Are there even other people? I would like to get my feet wet with a short 6 pager or so and team up with a writer or other makeup of creator team, just having some fun and push the skills a bit. Get critique and compare workflows and whatnot.
I saw the hellboy comic and downloaded that and it is a really cool project. Hats off to everyone involved. But it was not directly obvious how that came to be or where to look for this. I was expecting to find all kind of wip threads for that, but didnt find them so far.

Sorry for wall of text
Yes, there's a bit of confusion here Pete. My apologies to you and DW folks. I'm not going to look after this activity at all. Eduke is the main guy here who's going to run the sub-forum for the self-contained short stories. I'm simply saying that I'll be looking for a team for a few of my entries. The people who replied to my post here are just telling me that they want to team up with me on my projects. The messages should have been sent to my messenger instead. Haha.

I hope it answers your question and there shouldn't be any further confusion with the DW folks here.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:22 PM   #84
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Basically it's like this. Creators link up and creator something which can be displayed on this website in a dedicated section of this website. The format will be half a traditional comic page (so when working the page, please keep in mind that the page will be split in half to showcased it fully on a computer screen). Once the strip/comic is completed, send me a PM so I can look at it and we'll decide from there what to do with it.
Old 02-25-2019, 07:41 PM   #85
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

what would those dimensions be?

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz

www.darkarts.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 02:40 PM   #86
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevans View Post
what would those dimensions be?
Let's go with traditional print dimensions but cut it in half so we run the top half one day and the bottom on another.
Old 02-28-2019, 06:15 AM   #87
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

What I don't get is what is this activity about? What is the subject or theme to work with? What is the premise? Right now all this is in a blur. IMHO.

https://www.deviantart.com/savideduardo
Scribbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 12:40 PM   #88
eDuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbly View Post
What I don't get is what is this activity about? What is the subject or theme to work with? What is the premise? Right now all this is in a blur. IMHO.
It's anything you want. If there's enough interest, we'll just create a whole new section on the site showcasing comics for you guys.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:00 PM   #89
Pete Tha Creep

Pete Tha Creep is on a distinguished road

So just to be clear, this is about showcasing finished comics by users? Not about creating them or bringing people tpgether to collaborate?
Pete Tha Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 01:40 AM   #90
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

I think I got it! This anthology should be about NOTHING!

What kind of stories? No stories. Nothing.
What about artwork? No artwork. Nothing.
An anthology about nothing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofOSlsNz5I8

https://www.deviantart.com/savideduardo
Scribbly is offline   Reply With Quote