Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 01-30-2022, 11:51 PM   #16
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

jakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to behold

jakebilbao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 11:52 PM   #17
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

jakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-30-2022, 11:54 PM   #18
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Old 01-30-2022, 11:59 PM   #19
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Old 01-31-2022, 12:01 AM   #20
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Old 01-31-2022, 12:03 AM   #21
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Old 01-31-2022, 12:05 AM   #22
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Old 01-31-2022, 12:06 AM   #23
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Old 01-31-2022, 12:09 AM   #24
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

hope you guys enjoy these pages I did a few years back. these aren't in my regular style but I can do various styles depending on the needs of my clients.

you can email me at jakebilbao@yahoo.com for my schedule availability and rates.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:47 AM   #25
macon

macon is on a distinguished road

Sir, you are a Master. It was obvious from your first panel. Everything is great and clear, dense where needed and flow is brilliant. I would like very much to have this piece printed in my collection.

Congratulations.
macon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 12:52 AM   #26
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by macon View Post
Sir, you are a Master. It was obvious from your first panel. Everything is great and clear, dense where needed and flow is brilliant. I would like very much to have this piece printed in my collection.

Congratulations.
thank you so much for the kind words.

i looked it up online and found you can get a copy here:
https://www.scoutcomics.com/collecti.../graphic-novel
Old 02-05-2022, 01:06 PM   #27
artsnake

artsnake is on a distinguished road

Great stuff. I like the stylization here. Very effective.
artsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 01:35 PM   #28
Lovecraft13
Mac the Knife

Lovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to beholdLovecraft13 is a splendid one to behold

Old 02-06-2022, 09:27 PM   #29
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsnake View Post
Great stuff. I like the stylization here. Very effective.
thanks! yes, I really enjoyed the style on this one.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:28 PM   #30
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecraft13 View Post