Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 02-01-2022, 04:49 PM   #1
JAM

JAM has a spectacular aura aboutJAM has a spectacular aura aboutJAM has a spectacular aura about

Art collab

Anyone wants to get in on this your welcome. I thought we could do our own Collab like the Ten Hundred YouTuber, but digitally... I had a couple guys in mind to start if available DCdraw, Fresco, Pandayboss and DFbovey if these guys are available... if not, anyone wants to join in feel free. I think we can fit at least 5-6 more pieces of art in this board.
When one or anyone is interested, can your piece be in color.

Once you finish a piece post it back here, we can keep track of it and when it's done. NO RUSH...

Ten Hundred youtuber Collab beginning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCpScnyLOh8

It's large 11x17 I didn't know what format to save it in so it wouldn't appear huge on here. If someone knows of one let me know.

JAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-22-2022, 08:23 AM   #2
JAM

JAM has a spectacular aura aboutJAM has a spectacular aura aboutJAM has a spectacular aura about

No one's interested?

Here's the idea... was to have about five to six artists from Digital Webbing forum create a piece of colored art and adding it to the picture above... ending up creating with a collab poster/print.
Then the owner of Digital Webbing can create a Digital Webbing account on Redbubble and we can purchase the collab of Digital Webbing artists artwork as a poster/print. The funds created can go to the owner of Digital Webbing showing our thank you/gratitude for creating this Digital Webbing forum (maybe help to keep DWF going). DWF is a place where we shared our work, had conversation, created friendships, found work, hired artists and more.
So what do you ALL think? If interested put your art piece on here and I'LL add it to the collab picture... if all goes well, we just have to get the landlord on board/agree with it lol.

Here's a link to Ten Hundreds finished collab of 7 artists from youtube, he ended up auctioning it off and collected some decent funds for it.

https://tenhunbid.com/product/youtub...ing-auction-2/
JAM is offline   Reply With Quote