Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 09-25-2014, 05:22 PM   #1
theadamcarter

theadamcarter is on a distinguished road

Let's make a piece for our portfolis

Let me start by saying that I can't pay you. Not even a little bit. My aim with this project is not to make something for publication, but to make something to present to publishers as an example of my writing in hope of finding paid work. I'm adapting a prose novel that I'm working on publishing eventually into a script for a single comic issue.

I need a penciler, inker, and letterer for this project. My proposal is that we can each use the comic we make as a sample of our work. Also when I submit it as a sample to publishers I will include your name and contact info if you'll do the same for me. I will retain all rights to the characters. Also if I ever do publish the comic version with your work we can split any profits and I can offer you work on subsequent issues. I feel this is some what unlikely though.

So if you're interested in doing a full length issue with no guarantee of ever seeing a dime for your hard work, but the hope that it will lead to paid work in the future please email me.

My email address is acarter42442@yahoo.com

Please include horror comic in the subject line. Thanks.
theadamcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread