Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > ComixTribe > Bolts & Nuts

Old 05-07-2014, 01:18 AM   #1
Steven Forbes
Freelance Editor

Steven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud ofSteven Forbes has much to be proud of

B&N Week 176: Are You Doing Your Part For Comics?

Its another Tuesday! Weve actually got a cooling trend here in Tucson, and Im happy for it. Its going to get in the triple digits soon enough. Let the cooler weather prevail for a while.

Anyway, lets get into some Bolts & Nuts! This weeks question holds up a mirror: are you doing your part for comics?

(Steven, I dont get it. My part? Im trying to turn this into my livelihood! Im trying to get noticed! I have to do more on top of that?!)

Wellyes and no. Yes, you can always do more [and well get into that], but the things youre doing now can also be part of doing your part.

Remember, comics doesnt owe you anything. Its a business of what have you done for me right now? There are going to be dark times when youre frustrated as hell and you want to quit, angry at the world and thinking that youve banged your head against the wall long enough that something has got to give. Im going to tell you that youre going about it the wrong way.

Just like in life, you have to give in order to receive.

Click here to read more.
Steven Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread