Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 07-16-2019, 07:57 AM   #1
TheBeefChief
Apocalypse King

TheBeefChief is on a distinguished road

Artist wanted (pencils & inks) for comic based on long-running scifi novel series

I'm looking for someone to do pencils and inks on a five-page sample, which I'll be pitching to a few publishers I've worked with in the past, as well as to Image. If there are no takers, I'll pay to have the full issue done myself and publish it digitally through my own publishing company (www.zertexmedia.com)

The comic is an all-new story based on my comedy science fiction series, Space Team, so there will be a lot of scifi/space scenes, as well as a werewolf, a big robot, and Dorothy out of the Golden Girls (don't ask). I'm looking for someone who can handle big space battles, but also nail facial expressions in a way that does the comedy elements of the story justice. Most of all, it should be vibrant and fun.

I can pay $65 per finished inked page - so $390 in total (five internal pages, plus a cover.) If you're able to do colors, then we can negotiate on that, too.

Payment will be made via Paypal (or bank transfer if you're in the UK) within 72 hours of your invoice submission, following approval of the low-res artwork. Once payment is made, the finished artwork should be delivered as 300dpi TIFF files, in both CMYK and RGB versions.

My past comic writing credits include Supermansion for Titan Comics, and UK versions of DC SuperHero Girls, Minecraft, Angry Birds, and Dreamworks' Trolls for Egmont.

There are currently twelve books and three spin-off novels in the Space Team series, and it has a loyal and dedicated fan base.

You can find out more about me at barryjhutchison.com, or look me up on Wikipedia.

Please don't DM samples via the forum. Instead, please send them to zertexmedia+comics@gmail.com. I'd like to see samples of sequential art, rather than individual images, please.

Good luck!

Barry
TheBeefChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 04:41 AM   #2
TheBeefChief
Apocalypse King

TheBeefChief is on a distinguished road

Thanks for everyone who has submitted. The standard of work has been amazing, and I'm working through submissions now. This project is now closed for new submissions.
TheBeefChief is offline   Reply With Quote