Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 07-16-2019, 12:25 PM   #1
SifuJC

SifuJC is on a distinguished road

Artist wanted for 10-pages + cover

Hi! I need 10 pages (pencils and inks) of my new comic book, "The Shaolin Nun," that I can use as both sample pages to send to publishers, and as samples for a Crowd-Funding campaign to fund completion of the book and initial series.

This is a story about a woman from a secret order of Buddhist nuns who comes to Los Angeles to teach women how to fight back in the world of men. Kinda like the Legend of Kung Fu meets the women's march.

Page rate is $10 per page, and $50 for the cover, so a total of $150.00 (best I can do until the campaign is launched) paid within 30 days of delivery, either via Paypal or Venmo.

Completed work should be ten 300 DPI TIFs in black and white. Cover can be in color, and should also be a 300 DPI TIF.

If interested, please email: jc@jccarter.info.

Please provide sample artwork, either as an attachment or via links to your DeviantArt or other artist pages. Art samples MUST demonstrate sequential comic book art. A knowledge of Los Angeles is a plus.

If you have any questions, please ask them in your initial email. Also, please let me know your availability, so I can plan when to start submissions and the Crowd-funder.

To find out more about me, please visit:
http://jccarter.info/writing/
http://thecomicbookpodcast.com/

Thanks,

JC Carter
SifuJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-29-2019, 05:00 PM   #2
SifuJC

SifuJC is on a distinguished road

Thank you to everyone who applied for this position. The position has been filled.
SifuJC is offline   Reply With Quote