Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 09-24-2019, 11:02 PM   #1
mike-roth

mike-roth is on a distinguished road

Seeking artist for 3-page story for anthology about US border crisis

Hi all,

My name is Mike Roth and I am a writer seeking an artist to provide pencils, inks, and colors for a 3 page story.

The Project:
This is a 3-page non-fiction short story for the BORDERx Anthology Project, an anthology raising funds to assist migrants, asylum seekers, and refugees at the US border. All proceeds from the anthology will go directly to The South Texas Human Rights Center, a community based center dedicated to the promotion, protection, defense and exercise of human rights and dignity in South Texas. Learn more here: https://border-x.com/.

The Story:
In a jingoistic narration, a Border Patrol agent describes the “valor” and “integrity” of the US Border Patrol with counterpoints presented to dispute and shed light on the agent’s claims.

Payment:
$80 USD/page. Half paid upfront & half paid within 24 hours of completion of project. Payment will be made through Paypal.

Format:
Standard US Comic 6.625” x 10.25” Full Color
TIFF format, uncompressed at minimum 300 dpi

About Me:
My comics writing can be found in the “ComixCentral Best of Indie Anthology” (just funded on Kickstarter) and the second volume of the “Monster Mashup Anthology” (first volume just funded on Kickstarter).

If interested, please email me at mikedroth24@gmail.com with your sequential art portfolio and any questions. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!
mike-roth is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 10:10 PM   #2
mike-roth

mike-roth is on a distinguished road

Thank you for all the amazing submissions. The position has been filled.
mike-roth is offline   Reply With Quote