Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 07-17-2019, 05:54 PM   #1
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Lightbulb [Hype] Crowdfunding, Patreon and websites....

If you have a Kickstarter, a GoGo, Patreon or a website you would like to hype!!! Then post it here!!

Okay. So, this could be a short-lived thing. Depending on you kids. At the end of the month, this thread will be moved to the Projects area to be lost forevah.

Here are the rulez.

1. NO LOOKING FOR A JOB POSTS!! (They will be deleted.)
2. DO POST YOUR WEBSITE THAT SAYS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A JOB!! (You can post your website with your portfolio.)
3. EVERY POST MUST HAVE AN INTRODUCTION! (I will delete every post that is just a link or artwork.
Your working name, a link AND where the link is taking us. Must be with every post. No exceptions.
)
4. ONE POST A PERSON. (All others will be deleted.)
5. PLEASE, NO COMMENTS. (Thank You.)

I hate rules! Considering this is probably a big no-no by the Super Mods. May not last very long.

Post your Kickstarters, Patreons, and websites.

Old 07-17-2019, 05:57 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Example post.

Hi, I'm Paul. I have this awesome site where I write not-so-awesome stories.

Here is my link. http:// yourlink
Old 08-21-2019, 12:34 PM   #3
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

Hi I'm Ingrid. I have a Patreon and a website where I post Dreadfully Drawn artwork.

Here are my links: https://www.patreon.com/ingridhardy and http://rabidhorse.com/

Over 50 and still nifty.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:46 PM   #4
Rene A.

Rene A. is just really niceRene A. is just really niceRene A. is just really niceRene A. is just really niceRene A. is just really nice

Hi, I'm Rene Arreola. I create my own characters and write & illustrate comic book stories featuring these creations.

You can read my comics at: www.Realm-Ethereal.com/story

I also have a Patreon at: www.patreon.com/renearreola
Rene A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:10 PM   #5
creepsville

creepsville is on a distinguished road

Monster M.D. on Indiegogo

MONSTER M.D.:Surgical prodigy and Underground monster doctor, Dr. Wyatt Black, wants out of the dangerous job of monster mending, but when his invisible assistant Heidi is kidnapped by his nightmare, the monster killing madman that took his arm and ruined his medical career, he must depend on his paranormal patients more than ever before.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/monster-m-d#/

creepsville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 04:05 PM   #6
matu

matu is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm Matias. I'm a comic book creator. And also a character designer (I sell characters).
Here's is my webcomic
Mosquerade Webtoons
My DeviantArt
K4CH1
And my fiverr gigs
I'll do character design for you
matu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hype