Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 06-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
grumpyfatfury

grumpyfatfury is on a distinguished road

Need a Peciller & a Colorist!!

Hey kids,

So, as it turns out, I have a story that just may see the light of day should I be able to assemble a crack team of artists to help me out!! I've already spoken with the powers-that-be on an upcoming anthology, and as it turns out, they really like my idea; so, now I need a team!

What I'm looking for:

First: (and foremost) a Penciller
Someone who is a talented storyteller & willing to take my words & create the visual. Strong pencils with attention to detail & able to draw all aspects: ie: anatomy, perspective, posing, strong panel layout, etc. I don't have a particular style in mind as of yet, so WOW me with your goods!! If you work digitally, or ink your own work, that's fine too.

Secondly: a Colorist
Someone with a clear understanding of the visual color spectrum & able to take a well drawn image & make it shine with color!

What you get in return: as of yet to be decided. As it stands right now, this is a volunteer opportunity. I have no problems mailing a few comp copies out to those involved, but as is the case with many independents, the funds just aren't there as of yet for payment. That, however, is not to say that this is a one-time deal. This project is seen as a large-scale story, and if the audience is there, I believe the stories will be there too. This leaves the door open for opportunities with publishers, kickstarters, etc.

The Project: 12-page story(ies) adapted for an anthology, fast paced action, and ideally self-contained within the 12 pages. Superhero/Villain in nature, but the main character is neither. Character designs have yet to be entirely fleshed out, (my minds eye sees it, but I've yet to put pencil to paper) but that will be able to move one story @ a time as necessary.

A little about me: I'm a comic book inker, published by most recently Arcana Comics (Deadly Harvest) and several Independent titles. I have a background in art (graphic design), a love of comics/graphic novels, and few stories I think are worth telling.

Anyone interested in either of these positions, please note me here on dA so I can view your gallery/samples etc, or email me @ grumpyfatfury@yahoo.ca if you require any further information.

I look forward to creating with you,
Jeff

grumpyfatfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #2
grumpyfatfury

grumpyfatfury is on a distinguished road

Thank you to ALL that replied interested in the positions!! At this time, I am closing submissions. Each person to submit will be contacted once final decisions have been reached. Again, many thanks!
grumpyfatfury is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colorist needed, penciller needed