Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 07:46 PM   #1
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Arrow [No Pay] Hanna-Barbera story

I always wanted to produce a Hanna-Barbera style story. After years of thinking about it, I think I may have a story that works.

I would be interested in working with an artist to help develop the characters and story.

As the ad title suggests. This is non-paying. However, if it develops out to something that could be pitched to a publisher. I will pay a reasonable rate for the pages needed for the pitch.

All styles are welcome to send links to their works. I'm not going to lie. I am looking for someone that has a similar style to Steve Gerber.

The story revolves around a kid, his dad's old el Camino and a magic star.

Right now I am working on a story for NaNoWriMo so this project won't officially start until December.

Please emails here to fisticuffswriting @gmail.com with links.

Thank you,
Paul D

Old 11-19-2019, 06:25 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the emails. I found a guy.