Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Movies and Television

Old 09-04-2019, 08:35 AM   #1
Arak-8

Arak-8 is on a distinguished road

The upcoming JOKER film...

I imagine any bat-fans here will be seeing the upcoming Joker film starring Joaquin Phoenix as the latest dude in Hollywood to don the makeup and purple suit of the clown prince of crime.

I admit...it's weird seeing just a film about a bat-rogue without Batman in it,but then we had the recent Catwoman flick which starred halle berry and imo I thought it was pretty good,heh,and it didn't have batman in it either.

I also gotta say while the persona and motivation of this joker is quite intriguing,his costume and make-up sure is a throwback to what we've seen before on past official Jokers.

His purple suit visually resembles the one the first joker Caesar Romero wore,his hair definitely reminds me of the Heath Ledger version,the facial make-up though,I dunno...too basic imo,not even a scarred grin this time ah well.

His physical mannerisms and persona are definitely what one would expect from the Joker.

And what...no Harley Quinn this time? LoL,I guess we could use a break from her,she's already been in the spotlight movie-wise.

I know of a few neat Jokers in recent fan and indie-films,but that's another matter entirely.
So,what do any of you think of this new Joker and film he's in?
Arak-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread