Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 01-26-2020, 04:22 PM   #1
N Blake Seals

N Blake Seals is on a distinguished road

Seeking artist(s) for movie adaptation graphic novel

Hello.

This is Blake from Monarch Comics, creator of The Saga of Evil Monkey Man!

We have an exciting new project for which we are seeking an artist - we'll be adapting an upcoming major motion picture featuring very BIG Hollywood talent.
We're looking for realism (you must be able to render likenesses!) - but also edgy work. Think Tomb of Dracula, Frank Brunner & Gene Colon but with a modern sensibility.

I've had great success finding art partners here on Digital Webbing and hope to do so again...

Please submit links to your sequential samples ASAP for review.
Please DO NOT submit only pinups!

This is not for a pitch. This is a real project that will be widely distributed and will premier at NYCC 2020. This is a paid gig so kindly include your resume with your portfolio as well as your rates. We're offering $50.00/page (print-ready B&W) but this is negotiable. Payment will be via PayPal and will be made within 2 days of receiving each finished page. (300 dpi via Dropbox or other similar service, receipt of page will be considered your invoice.) We expect this to be approx 90-100 pages.

Send submissions to nbseals@monarchcomics.com

I look forward to seeing your work!

-Blake
N Blake Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 12:01 PM   #2
N Blake Seals

N Blake Seals is on a distinguished road

Hello Digital Webbing folks -

We have received a great many portfolios for review and have chosen our artist(s) for this project. Any submissions received after today (Sun 2/2) will be discarded.

I will be answering each and every one of you personally and would like to thank everybody for considering this project and submitting their work.

My responses will be brief, please understand I simply don't have the time to write reviews of everyone's samples (nor would I presume to think you want my opinion.) I want to assure you that I did in fact look at all of your submissions and carefully considered over one hundred portfolios.

If you haven't received a reply from me yet you will.

Thanks again and all the best!

Blake
Monarch Comics
N Blake Seals is offline   Reply With Quote